- Toronto is the 4th largest city in North America (by population) behind Mexico City, NYC and LA
- Best Time to visit: May, June, July, August, September
- Toronto gets too cold in the winter months: January, February, March, April, October, November, December
- Visit Niagara Falls – it’s a 1.5 hour drive from Toronto. Go up the Skylon Tower for amazing view of the Falls.
- Visit the CN Tower – yea, it’s a very touristy thing to do, but you gotta do it.
- Visit the St Lawrence Market South for food stalls. Think Philadelphia’s Reading Terminal Market or Seattle’s Pike’s Place Market or Budapest’s Great Indoor Market Hall
- Visit the Distillery District for restaurants and art galleries
- Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame. The entry to the Hall of Fame is inside the Brookfield Place building. See the awesome Allen Lambert Galleria as you go to the Hall of Fame entrance.
- Visit the Nathan Phillips Square to take a selfie with the famour TORONTO sign
To Do for Next Time
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Aga Khan Museum, eat at Diwan Restaurant
- Eat at Boralia (menu inspired by cuisine of indigenous peoples)
- Evergreen Brick Works
Photos taken with an iPhone