- Visit Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park (GOOD, 4/5)
- There is a $10 entry fee. If you want to avoid paying, you can park at Coral Pink Sand Dunes Pullout (37.053336, -112.713048) and explore some of the dunes for free.
- Visit Moqui Cave (LAME, SKIP)
- Drive to Point Imperial. (4/5, GOOD Views)
- Drive to Cape Royal Parking. Walk to Angels Window and Cape Royal (5/5 GREAT Views). (Good Sunset view from here.)
- Start driving toward North Rim Visitor Center
- Stop at Walhalla overlook.
- Stop at Roosevelt Point Overlook. (Meh, SKIP)
- Park at North Rim Visitor Center. Walk to Bright Angel Point (5/5 GREAT Views) (Do this at Sunset).
- [Night in Mount Carmel, UT]
- The map might appear broken because roads are closed in the winter