- You should combine a visit to Canyonlands NP with Arches NP and Capitol Reef NP. For a 2-week itinerary driving through 7 National parks in Nevada, Arizona and Southeast Utah, see this page.
- Dead Horse Point State Park
- Walk from Dead Horse Point to Meander Overlook and back. (5/5, Incredible View)
- Start driving back out
- Island in the Sky Visitor Center, stop at Shafer Canyon Overlook (quick stop), stop at Shafer Trail Viewpoint (quick stop)
- Mesa Arch (3/5, OK) (1hr)
- If you have been to Arches National Park, the Mesa Arch is going to feel very underwhelming. Visit anyway, at sunrise if possible.
- Hike False Kiva (2miles, 450feet, 2hours)
- Start driving toward Syncline Loop Trailhead.
- Hike Whale Rock (optional)
- Hike Upheavel dome up to the First Viewpoint (3/5)
- Hike Aztec Butte (optional)
- Green River Overlook (5/5, Great Views)
- Buck Canyon Overlook.
- Stop at White Rim Overlook Trailhead. Walk to White Rim Overlook (4/5 Good View)
- Orange Cliffs Overlook.
- Grand View Point Overlook (5/5, Great Views)
- [Sleep in Moab, UT]